We're here to help you live more ecologically.
So, when you are ready to make a NORDEN purchase, simply trade-in a coat from another brand in exchange for a $100 discount. We'll clean, repair and donate it for you to the Welcome Hall Mission in Montréal. Yes, we will cover the shipping costs. The program is easy.
Eligible brands include:
*If you have a coat from another brand you would like us to consider, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
1. Send us an email with the following information:
- Title of the email: Buy-Back Program
- Brand of the jacket you're sending us
- Pictures of the jacket you're sending us (front & back)
3. Send us your coat! We cover the cost of your shipment.
4. Once we receive your coat, we’ll send you a promo code to use on our site**
5. Pick your new Norden coat online
Where is my coat going?
Your coat will be repurposed and given to someone in need. Your donated coat must be in a wearable state. The purpose of this program is to help those in need. Once we receive the garment, it will be cleaned and repaired before being donated to the Welcome Hall Mission in Montréal.
*Valid on regular priced products over $300. Online only. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. In order to receive a $100 credit, the purchase must be made on nordenproject.com. Norden is allowed to refuse the coat and return it to the sender if deemed unsuitable for the program.
**If your garment was purchased online in the past 3 months, we’ll credit your credit card for the same amount, $100.
***Please note this program is only available in Canada