Anderson Oxford Parka - Classic Navy
Anderson is a best-selling NORDEN favourite. Designed to look minimal, it brings maximum function to cold, damp winters in a fully sustainable way. Featuring a water-resistant shell and a wind-barrier, seam-sealed hood which moves with your head, this breathable parka is created to last.
This garment runs big, we suggest sizing down 1 size.
- Shell: 100% Polyester / Oxford
- Lining: 100% Polyester / Taffeta
- Insulation: 100% Polyester / Shredded Polyfill
- Articulated hood with reflective tab
- Seam sealed across the upper body
- Mid-body pocket with zipper
- Snug, rib sleeve cuffs
- Easy-access pull tabs
- Big, double-entry, Micro-Polar lined inner pockets with hidden snaps
- Two-way front zipper with hidden-snap outer flap
- Breathable laminated & water-resistant shell
- Heavily taped inner wind-guard flap for added zipper protection and warmth
- Zone 2 temperature rating (-20°C to -25°C)
Fit & Sizing
- Centre-back length: 32.5” (mid-thigh)
- Regular fit - Engineered to promote heated air-circulation
- Model is 6’2” has 30” waist, 36” chest and wears a size M
Some of our jackets run a little big, we suggest using the 'Calculate my size' function in the size chart under the title.
Visit our size chart here.
Find our shipping & returns policies here.
Please note that any item discounted at 30% and above is a final sale.