Tova Oxford Parka - Cloud
An everyday NORDEN staple, Tova’s comfortable cold-weather approach is simple: stay warm, look good and be environmentally responsible. Subtle tailoring and deep front pockets make it downtown appropriate while its water-resistant shell, storm-ready cuffs and articulated hood will let you embrace the winter trails.
This garment runs big, we suggest sizing down 1 size.
- Shell: 100% Polyester / Oxford
- Lining: 100% Polyester / Taffeta
- Insulation: 100% Polyester / Shredded Polyfill
- Breathable laminated & water-resistant shell
- Stylish, fitted upper back and waist seams
- Articulated hood to move with your head
- Sealed seams through upper body & hood
- Two-way front zipper with hidden-snap outer flap
- Mid-body chamois-lined inner pockets
- Inner phone & iPad pockets
- Double access, Micro-Polar lined outer pockets with snap
- Hidden mitten cuffs with thumbhole jersey
- Reflective arm strip
- Heavily taped inner wind-guard flap for added zipper protection and warmth
- Zone 2 temperature rating (-20°C to -25°C)
Fit & Sizing
- Centre-back length: 31.5” (upper thigh)
- Regular Fit - Engineered to promote heated air-circulation
Model is 5’9” has 25.5” waist, 34” bust and wears a size S
Some of our jackets run a little big, we suggest using the 'Calculate my size' function in the size chart under the title.
Visit our size chart here.
Find our shipping & returns policies here.
Please note that any item discounted at 30% and above is a final sale.