Anderson Oxford Jacket - Abyss 2.0
Anderson is a best-selling NORDEN favourite. Designed to look minimal, it brings maximum function to cold, damp winters in a fully sustainable way. Featuring a water-resistant shell and a wind-barrier, seam-sealed hood which moves with your head, this breathable parka is created to last.
This garment runs big, we suggest sizing down 1 size.
- Shell: Oxford 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining: Taffeta 100% Recycled Polyester
- Insulation: Imitation Down Shredded Polyfill
- Sealed shoulder, hood, and back neck seam
- Right arm reflective strip
- Large Norden logo reflective front puller (removable)
- Two mid body zipped pockets polar lined
- Double entry pockets at waist polar lined
- Three inner pockets lined in chamois
- Rib sleeve cuff
- Two-way front zipper with hidden-snap outer flap
- Heavily taped inner wind-guard flap for added zipper protection and warmth
- Zone 3 temperature rating (-10°C to -25°C)
Fit & Sizing
- Centre-back length: 32.5” (mid-thigh)
- Regular fit - Engineered to promote heated air-circulation
- Model is 6’3” has 32” waist, 41” chest and wears a size M
Some of our jackets run a little big, we suggest using the 'Calculate my size' function in the size chart under the title.
Visit our size chart here.
Find our shipping & returns policies here.
Please note that any item discounted at 30% and above is a final sale.